2014年5月19日星期一

adies goalkeeper Diego Lopez of Real Madrid 2013/2014, football shirts € 17.5

I must confess several things. First of this photograph is an excuse to write about Morocco. I always say that the post is sports and I always end up talking about other things , but this time makes sense. I must also confess that I sat at the keyboard several times to discuss the trip and so far they have not left me the words . I must confess , finally, I'm not sure I go out now .Real Madrid Goalkeeper Shirt 2014                        

Things to say apart from the typical " it was great ", " I enjoyed it really well ", " thoroughly enjoyed " or " have to go " . All this , too, because it was great , I had a super good , I enjoyed it very much and, yes, there you go. To go to parties I have to thank (and I know I'm not the only one who does ) to Reda to let us stay at his house. I can not imagine best host. We drove on an incredible journey to Ashila , including stops in Les Grottes d' Hercules , where we could enjoy a wonderful fish tagine overlooking the sea and with the afternoon sun falling below the horizon . In addition , we made coffee in the morning and took us to party at night . A great guy I am immensely grateful ( insist you sure I'm not the only one) .
                             
I have to admit that many things have surprised me in Morocco. For starters I did not know that everything was going to be so cheap . For those who do not know, one euro is ten dirhams ( maybe more , even) , so that any service is cheap , look where you look. Another thing is that the way we paid 100 dirhams for a taxi from the airport to the center of Tangier and around us we spent only 30. But that is part of the initial ignorance , I guess. Especially when two days later you're going to Chefchaouen for 30 dirhams (3 euros to change) , in a three- hour bus ride . I will say that I spent a bit scary in the way, because the damn car stopped not wobble from side to side and , for those who do not know, in the way (stopping included in Tetouan ) port intersects with what this means for curvy back road . The shaking was handsome.Team Name: Valencia

Another thing that surprised me was the constant burden of people offered to tour guide , although they always tell you that no, they are not impartial . Our first " friend " brought us to the Medina of Tangier , and in all honesty , I must say that without him we would not have come so soon. Still, we did not give a penny ( or a dirham in this case) because we believe that we had not asked for help , as it were . I think we did well , but then I realized that there, at least from what I saw , is paid to all and everything. Now you can take care of a row of cars on a street or help put a suitcase ( or sheep , no joke ) on a bus, everything has its price .

没有评论:

发表评论